Check off each day as you go. If you miss a day, go back to it and complete at the end.
Feel free to share any of your challenges and activities on Instagram with #30DayBlu
- Day 1: Write a list of your goals for the month
- Day 2: Put your headphones on and go on a 15 minute walk.
- Day 3: Treat yourself! Whether it is a concert, hot bath, massage or ice cream… you deserve it.
- Day 4: Write a letter to someone who hurt you and then burn it.
- Day 5: No phone for the evening! Shut off your phone before dinner and don’t touch it till morning.
- Day 6: Start a new book or continue reading the book that you haven’t finished yet.
- Day 7: Compliment 3 complete strangers
- Day 8: Plan a mini adventure for your next day off. Check out a nearby town. Go to a museum or garden, for example.
- Day 9: Reach out to a person you have been out of touch with; ask them how they’ve been.
- Day 10: Clean your closet and donate what you don’t use or wear anymore
- Day 11: Try something new! Go to a yoga class or an art class.
- Day 12: Look in the mirror and tell yourself 3 great things about yourself
- Day 13: Cut something toxic out of your life. Examples: a bad habit, toxic relationship, sugar addiction.
- Day 14: Health day! Smoothies, salads and clean eating. Focus on health and nutrition today.
- Day 15: Spend 15 minutes stretching and focusing on breathing.
- Day 16: Do something nice and unexpected for someone.
- Day 17: Be present. Make eye contact all day, with each conversation you have. Even if it is the cashier at the grocery store. Be aware of your surroundings and listen.
- Day 16: Get a jar and fill it with all the loose change you find throughout the day. Label it with your choice: vacation, anniversary, Christmas funds, new shoes, massage…
- Day 17: No social media till noon! Check on your list of goals for the month or catch up on a day you missed.
- Day 18: Learn something new. Spend 15 minutes reading or researching about an interesting topic.
- Day 19: Art day! Create something: a drawing, poem, painting, or anything of your choice. Check Pinterest if you are drawing a blank.
- Day 20: Think of something you have done that you regret or are ashamed of. Forgive yourself. You are human and we make mistakes and grow from them. Think about what you learned. Follow with a self-care activity.
- Day 21: Send a card or letter to a good friend or family member.
- Day 22: Clean your nightstand, wash your bedding and plan to go to bed early tonight. No tv or phone! Focus on breathing and visualize the ocean or mountains.
- Day 23: Forgive someone who never apologized. Think about how you were hurt and let it go. You owe it to yourself, not them.
- Day 24: Donate some items to the Humane Society, local food pantry or women’s shelter.
- Day 25: Do something outside of your comfort zone.
- Day 26: Make that doctors appointment you have been putting off… your annual check up, routine bloodwork or that follow up and never went to.
- Day 27: Check on your strong friends. Ask them how they are doing, reach out and give them an opportunity to open up. Those who appear put together sometimes have silent battles.
- Day 28: Clean your vehicle. If you don’t have a vehicle then clean your bathroom or office.
- Day 29: Photo day! Take photos of throughout the day to show your perspective through your eyes, but in black and white. Get creative.
- Day 30: Pay it forward
1 thought on “30 Day Mental Health Challenge”
I’m excited to do this!