Love You A Latte ☕️Blend of shea butter, cinnamon, coffee, hazelnut, buttery coconut, lemon, orange, jasmine, sandalwood, ylang ylang, nutmeg.
- Lily of the valley: Heart health
- Beet Powder: Natural dye & Antioxidant
- Rosewood: Antiseptic, Rejuvenating, Aphrodisiac
- Rose: Antiviral, Antidepressant, Bactericide
- Grapefruit: Disinfectant, Stimulant
- Sandalwood: Anti-inflammatory, Astringent, Antispasmodic
- Shea Butter: Anti-Inflammatory, Moisturizer
- Coffee Grinds: Exfoliating, Stimulating
- Allspice: Increase Circulation, Boosts Immune System
I have had chia seeds galore but did not know how to use them. Chia pudding sounded a little scary to me, for whatever reason. While browsing Instagram healthy food porn, I stumbled upon some delicious looking treats using chia pudding so I thought, why not give it a shot? And damn! It was super simple!
I poured two cups of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla almond milk, 1/2 cup of chia seeds, 2 tablespoons of carob powder, 1 teaspoon of macca root, and I also sprinkled in some flax seed and cinnamon. If you want it to be sweeter you can put some honey in the recipe or even drizzle it on top later. Mix it all together, cover and set in the fridge overnight!
I topped mine with raspberries and chocolate coconut chips. I am sold! What a great breakfast, snack or dessert.